1. My IPhone has changed my life. I'm totally obsessed with it and in theory get things done more quickly because of it. I say "in theory" because while it helps me, it also distracts me.
2. Iced Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks. This lovely beverage has been with me and supported me through the good times and the bad.
3. Post-it notes. You don't understand, I'm in love with post-its. Second to important people in my life, post-its are THE best thing to ever happen to me. When I enter the post-it aisle I get that funny first or second date excitement/giddiness. Yeah, it's that bad. I don't discriminate, I use all colors and shapes and sizes. I just invested in the post-it calendar, loving it so far!
4. www.Donorschoose.org THE best thing to happen to teachers in general, since I'm a teacher who has benefited and continues to benefit from the generosity of others, this site makes my list.
5. My indoor vegetable garden. I LOVE my indoor garden. I started this back in February and have successfully grown green beans, peas, edamame, basil and chives. I've grown tomato plants, but no tomatoes yet!
What are some of YOUR favorite things?